White Bean Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 4 to 6
- 2 Cups of Dried Small White Beans or 3 Cans
- 2 Packages of Cream of Chicken Soup (Gluten Free) NOT CAMPBELLS
- 1 Chicken Breast (Cooked & Chopped in very small pieces)
- 1/2 Pack of Organic Taco Seasoning
- 2 Cans of Green Chilies
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- Soak White beans overnight with a couple of strips of Nori (Sea Veggie) optional. Drain, Rinse and cook according to package.
- After beans have finished cooking, drain water.
- Add all ingredients to crockpot and cook on low for approx. 2 hours or until hot.