Vegetable Stir Fry
Serving Size: 2 to 4
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and julienned
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup celery thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 2 cup small broccoli florets
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce (I like Coconut Secret Brand) (use coconut aminos for whole food thirty)
- 3 cups sliced bok choy
- 1 cup fresh mung bean sprouts
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Start by preparing and cutting all the vegetables and measuring your ingredients so that they are ready to go. Once you begin stir-frying, it goes very quickly.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat avocado oil over high heat until almost smoking. Add the peppers, carrots, celery and onion while stirring constantly. While continuing to stir, add successively the broccoli, garlic, and teriyaki sauce. Cook, stirring, constantly for 2 minutes. Add the bok choy, sprouts, pepper, and salt and cook, stirring, until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes more.
- Stir in snow peas and sesame oil and remove from heat. Serve immediately.