Serving Size: 2
- 1 1/2 cups teriyaki sauce, divided (I prefer Coconut Secret brand)
- 1 cup water
- 12 ounces wild caught salmon
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- In a non-reactive shallow pan, mix together 1 cup teriyaki sauce and 1 cup water for a marinade. Place the salmon in marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a grill pan or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Grill salmon for 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium, or 5 minutes on each side for well done.
- Generously drizzle 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce over the salmon. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.