Serving Size: Approx. 45
- 3 cups organic brown rice crisps
- 1 cup whole gluten free oats
- 2 packages of CinnaMate
- 2 scoops of Protein Powder (Solle Naturals) - Dutch Chocolate
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (I prefer this brand) Hold out for making birds
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (like this brand)
- 6 oz dark chocolate (less sweet the better) this will be used for dipping.
- 1 1/4 cup almond butter (If you can eat peanut butter, it is great with 3/4 cup peanut better & 1/2 cup almond butter)
- 1/4 water
- 1 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl, except the marshmallows & chocolate
- Heat up wet ingredients, melt on low heat for approx. 1 minute.
- Pour melted ingredients into dry mix, stir well.
- Roll mixture into small balls, insert your thumb in middle, insert a marshmallow in the hole. Place two mini chocolate chips above marshmallows for eyes. Place on a sheet pan, lined with parchment paper.
- Melt 6 oz of chocolate slowly, being careful not to burn.
- Dip the bottom of the balls into chocolate and return to sheet pan and refrigerate to harden.