Serving Size: 12 to 16
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 Tbs. raw honey
- 3 Tbs. water (if adding the fiber you will need 1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 scoop protein powder (recommended brand)
- 1 scoop fiber blend (optional) (recommended brand-Good Fibrations)
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 raisins
- 1/4 dates (pits removed)
- 1/3 chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a food processor combine almonds, raisins, dates and coconut oil. Pulse until they are all broken up in pieces.
- Add honey, salt, water, vanilla, protein powder, fiber and pulse until mixed in.
- Add almond flour, coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and pulse until thoroughly mixed in.
- Pour mixture into a 8x8 baking dish. If adding chocolate chips, mix in at this time.
- With slightly wet hands, press mixture into pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until slightly browned on top and sides.
- Let cool completely, then slice into bars.