Serving Size: 6 to 8
- 2 firm but ripe pears
- 2 tbs. coconut oil, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 3 tbs. coconut flour
- 2 tbs. coconut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg and ginger
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a glass baking dish or pie plate
- Peel and core the pears and slice into 1/4 inch thick slices. Arrange is a circular pattern in the dish. Drizzle with 1 Tbs. coconut oil.
- With an electric mixer, beat the eggs and honey on high speed for about 5 minutes, until pale and fluffy. On low speed, stir in the coconut flour, the remaining 1 Tbs. of coconut oil, coconut milk, vanilla, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
- Pour the batter over the pears. Back until golden and set, about 22-25 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes, then enjoy warm.