Paleo Dinner Muffins
Serving Size: 6 to 8
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup Coconut oil or Butter
- 2 Eggs – at room temperature
- 1 Tbs. Unsweetened Organic Applesauce
- 1 Tbs. Raw Honey
- ¼ tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350; line muffin tin with paper liners, makes 6 to 8
- Mix together the coconut flour and oil until smooth, then beat in the eggs until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Divide between the prepared cups and bake about 20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean and the top springs back when lightly pressed. Best served warm with organic butter.