Coconut Pear Ginger Fiber Bars
- Coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 4 Tbsp coconut milk
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbs. psyllium (pear ginger) powder (Good Fibrations)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup chopped pecans for topping
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips mixed in batter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use the coconut oil to grease an 8x8 pan.
- Crack your eggs into a medium sized bowl and quickly whisk them up or use mixer.
- Mash your banana, add to the bowl with the eggs along with the coconut milk, honey and vanilla, blend until smooth.
- Add your coconut flour and fiber, making sure to combine everything well and ensuring there are no clumps.
- Add the unsweetened shredded coconut and mix to ensure the batter is well combined. If you are adding chocolate chips, mix in now.
- Spoon the batter into your pan and smooth it out. Sprinkle the chopped pecans over top.
- Bake your bars in the pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Keep an eye on them - when the edges are golden brown and the center is firm, they're done!
- Cool and cut into squares. They freeze well and will last longer. If they sit on the counter, someone may eat them all in one sitting.