Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: Approx. 24
- 2 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 2 tbs. coconut flour
- 2 tbs. Water
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbs. vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt and baking soda. In a medium bowl, combine the coconut oil, water, honey and vanilla. Stir the wet ingredients into the almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and coconut. Spoon the dough 1 heaping tablespoon at a time onto the baking sheets, pressing down with palm of your hand to flatten, leaving 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, until lightly golden. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for 20 minutes, then serve warm.