Serving Size: 2 to 4
- 1 lb. flank steak (grass fed preferred)
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic – crushed
- ½ jalapeno - diced
- 1 lime – juiced
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. organic sugar (omit for whole food 30)
- 1 Tbs. vinegar
- 1 tsp. each salt and pepper
- Place oil, garlic, jalapeno, juiced citrus, cumin, sugar, vinegar and salt, pepper, and the peels from lime in a 13x9 glass dish, mix well.
- Place steak in marinade, cover and let soak overnight. Make sure meat is covered with marinade.
- When ready to cook, grill or pan sear until cooked through.