Serving Size: Approx. Eight 1/2 cup servings
- 1 12 oz bag of shredded broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup organic dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup of mayo or plain yogurt (or combination of both)
- 3 Tbs. organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbs. maple syrup or raw honey (to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop up extra long pieces of broccoli and carrot shreds.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients and whisk together until smooth.
- Combine all of the slaw ingredients and pour in dressing, mixing thoroughly.
- Will keep a few days in the refrigerator.