Berry Yogurt Pie
Serving Size: 8
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free ginger cookie crumbs (see directions below)
- 6 Tbs. organic butter, melted
- 2 cups organic full fat yogurt (preferably from grass fed cows)
- 2/3 cup organic raspberry jam
- 1 Tbs. plain powdered gelatin - (preferably Great Lakes brand)
- Place cookies in a blender or food processor and grind until they are a fine texture, with no big pieces, measure 1 1/4 cups.
- Melt butter and combine with cookie mixture, press into a pie dish or desired dish, put in refrigerator while making filling.
- Place jam in a sauce pan with gelatin, heat on medium until almost boiling, remove from heat.
- When the jam and gelatin mixture are cooled to 100 degrees or lower (but not cold), mix well into yogurt.
- Pour yogurt mixture over pie crust, cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.