Serving Size: 8 - 12
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 1/4 cup softened butter or coconut oil
- 6 Tbs. organic unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbs. raw honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare muffin tin with liners.
- Combine the coconut flour and eggs until smooth. Ad the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Divide evenly between the muffin tins. Bake until golden and a toothpick comes out clean, about 25 minutes.